Free Shipping on all U.S. orders (including PO Boxes, APO/DPO/FPO, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam and other US territories)
- We use USPS for our Free Shipping
- Please feel free to use our shipping calculator at checkout in order to select your desired shipping speed
- We do not inflate our shipping fees - you pay exactly what we pay.
- Please allow us 1 business day to process, pack and ship your order. Delivery usually takes 3-7 business days, unless you select a faster shipping speed at checkout.
- Orders placed Monday-Friday before 2:00 PM EST will ship that day and orders placed after, or over the weekend, will ship out next business day.
- Business days are Monday through Friday. Business days do not include weekends or national holidays.
- When shipping to a PO box, please make sure to select a USPS shipping service, or Free Shipping, at checkout. UPS does not currently ship to PO boxes.
- To make any changes to your shipping address, email firstname.lastname@example.org We recommend doing this quickly, we ship fast!
- To get updates on the status of your package, click the "Track Package" link in your shipping confirmation.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your order is received and a shipping confirmation when your order is shipped (with tracking information). If something doesn’t look right, please let us know right away so we can resolve it before the order ships. (Tip: please check your spam folder)
- Please note it may take up to 48 hours for tracking to display on the carrier’s site. There may be several days when it appears your package is not moving to its destination. This occurs when your package is on a long-haul truck or on a train. The tracking of your package is only updated when it reaches the next distribution center. It can take several days for a truck or train to arrive at its destination.
- Please note that all shipping costs are non-refundable
- Please have in mind that if your part of the country and/or transportation lanes are experiencing severe weather or a natural disaster, the delivery of your package may be delayed. Our carriers will post any delays due to weather or a natural disaster on their website.
- Each shipment to an APO/FPO/DPO needs the recipient's name and rank, their unit, and the APO/FPO/DPO address with 9-digit ZIP Code. Always make sure to include a return address. Mail and shipments must be addressed to someone specific as addressing to "Any Service Member" is no longer permitted. Make sure you include the unit and box numbers, for APO/FPO/DPO shipping addresses (if assigned). To prevent mail from entering foreign mail networks, do not include city or country names in APO/FPO/DPO shipping addresses.
Army/Air Post Office (APO)
PFC JOHN DOE
Fleet Post Office (FPO)
SEAMAN JOSEPH SMITH
Diplomatic Post Office (DPO)
- We happily ship internationally. Orders can take 3-14 business days to arrive, depending on the country, and tracking information is provided. Expedited shipping services are also available (use our shipping calculator during checkout to get a feel for rates).
- Please note that all international orders may be subject to additional fees and/or duty taxes upon receipt. These fees are the responsibility of the recipient.
- Addresses in Russian, Greek, Arabic, Hebrew, Cyrillic, Japanese, or Chinese characters must bear an interline translation in English of the addressee’s full legal name and complete address (including country). If the English translation is not known, the foreign language words must appear in roman characters (either printed or script).
- All lines of the delivery address should appear in all capital letters. The city destination must appear in capital letters together with the correct post code number or delivery zone number, if any. The last line of the address must show only the country name, written in full (no abbreviations) and in capital letters. If possible, the address should have no more than five lines.
MR THOMAS CLARK
MS CRISTINA CRUZ
Exception: To Canada, there must be two spaces between the province abbreviation and the postal code, as shown below between “ON” and “K1A 0B1”
MS HELEN SAUNDERS
1010 CLEAR STREET
OTTAWA ON K1A 0B1
- We ship orders fast (same or next business day) so if you’d like to cancel your order, please let us know right away at email@example.com
- Orders that have already been shipped can be returned for FREE. You can see our return policy here.
- We are sorry, we do not process exchanges. The best solution for exchanging an item would be to return the item and then place a new order.
- If you’re not satisfied with our products, for whatever reason, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving our products.
- We will send you a FREE prepaid return label (US only) and issue the refund as soon as we receive your returned products. Easy and no questions asked.
- We will email you as soon as your refund has been processed. You should expect to receive your refund within 3 to 4 weeks of returning the items; however, in many cases, you will receive a refund more quickly. The time period includes: The amount of time for us to receive your item from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your credit card company or bank to process the refund request (5 to 10 business days).
- Please note returns are only accepted for US orders from www.rosesbg.com and products must be at least ⅔ full.
The Bottom Line
We aim to make sure you get your order as quickly as possible and provide you with 5-star customer experience
Because you deserve the best! ♥